The Sharp MFP Home Page makes it easy for users and IT managers to administer the MFP through a standard web browser.
Once authenticated, users can change their profiles and document filing folder settings, as well as maintain their one-touch address keys to quickly distribute scanned documents. IT managers can log in from anywhere in the network and access the device’s status, system, security and network settings, as well as maintain user accounts, specify diagnostic e-mail alerts, clone settings and more. Administrator access can be protected via a complex password.
Features and Benefits
- Secure and comprehensive device configurations
- Simplified device status monitoring
- Role-based access control :
- Administrator access to critical device settings
- User access to manage their address books and preferences