If a natural disaster strikes and your computers are down, how quickly can you recover? More importantly, at what cost? The statistics on small-to-midsized business (SMB) Disaster Recovery are alarming. Did you know that:
- Within a 12-month period, the typical SMB will suffer six computer outages.
- The median cost of downtime for an SMB is $12,500 per day after a data-loss disaster.
- Only 23% of businesses backup daily; among those with a disaster preparedness plan, 50% implemented a plan following a network outage or loss.
(Source: Gartner Technology Research)
Backup and Disaster Recovery
With our Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) solution, we help ensure your business doesn’t become another statistic. We provide business continuity with a readiness plan to safeguard your critical data before a major incident occurs. Our offerings are designed to quickly revive your network following any unplanned downtime, so your employees can be operational in almost no time at all.
For one low fixed monthly price per protected server or desktop, you’ll receive benefits and features including:
- Complete end-to-end business continuity
- Enterprise class protection
- Granular snapshot and retention policies
- Backup verification
- Remote monitoring and technical support
- A simplified backup process
- Full cloud-based replication and recovery
- Instant off-site virtualization
- Compatibility across a number of hardware appliances
Don’t wait until it’s too late. With our BDR solution, you can rest easy knowing your files, emails, reports, and other information are all securely tucked away, well-protected, and available when you need them.
Direct Support from our Technical Experts
Having a backup appliance in place is only the first step in a successful business continuity strategy. Our technicians minimize the risk of data loss by proactively monitoring the entire backup process. We also keep a watchful eye over your protected servers and desktops and are ready to jump into action should any problems arise. Rest assured that if the worst would happen, we’ll do our best to have you up and running in a matter of minutes, not hours or days.
Request More Information